Nick Shedd, MS, CSCS
Areas of Specialization: Speed and Agility Training, Combine-Specific Training, Functional Movement Screening, Injury Prevention, Corrective Exercise, Power Development and Athletic Performance.
• Bachelor of Science, Sports Medicine — Averett University, Danville, Virginia
• Master of Science, Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) — Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
• Functional Movement Screening Specialist (FMS)
• Former Human Performance Intern, United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC)
• Former Strength and Conditioning Coach, University of South Carolina, Aiken, South Carolina