The Bon Secours Sports Performance tennis program helps players improve their form and conditioning so they bring their best game to every match. Importantly, our performance specialists can help check deficiencies and weaknesses that can lead to serious injury.
Some of our sports performance services can help you be a better, more functional tennis player:
- Full motion screening to ascertain how you move and to measure flexibility and strength.
- Speed and agility training to help you develop the explosive speed and quickness you need to serve, return serve and take your game to the net.
- High-speed video analysis of your serve and key racket strokes to help break down movements into key positions, pinpointing flaws in technique and physical weakness or restricted movement.
- Customized strength and conditioning programs to address the body’s problem areas.
- Assisting with correct shoe choices and recommended orthotics fitting – critical to healthy play in this sport with its rapid starts and stops.
- Nutrition consultation and follow-ups
- Recovery sports massage
We develop and tailor all of our training programs on thorough evaluation results and your specific needs on the court.
Our tennis training program is offered at our Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center in Richmond and Memorial Regional Medical Center in Mechanicsville.
If you are interested in individual, team or group training for tennis, please call (804) 325-8812 (Richmond) or (804) 442-3670 (Mechanicsville) for rates and availability.