The elite soccer player has a rare blend of speed, power, agility, balance and strength. The great players are able to harness all of these traits and add the ability to stay healthy throughout a competitive season and year-round training.
The experience and knowledge that you receive at Bon Secours Sports Performance in Richmond can help you prepare for a successful season and reduce your risk of injury. Using scientific-based training methods, our certified performance specialists will work to help you achieve your goals and have you performing at peak levels.
Basics of All Soccer Programs
- Flexibility and Strength Assessment
- Musculoskeletal Evaluation
- Seven Point Functional Movement Screen (FMS) to Identify Neuromuscular Deficiencies
- Injury Prevention
- Nutrition Consultation and Follow-ups
- Recovery Sports Massage
Performance programs focus on building power, strength, speed and agility with:
- Movement Prep (Dynamic Warm-up)
- Speed and Agility Drills
- Strength Training and Power Development
- Linear and Multi-Directional Movement Drills
- Pillar/Core Strength Training
- Lower Extremity Stability
All training programs are developed based on the results of our thorough evaluation and will be tailored to whether you are playing in the preseason, in-season or off-season competition.