We can help you meet your goals with a customized lacrosse program, based on the cornerstones of performance enhancement and analysis.
Bon Secours Sports Performance of Richmond tests to find your baseline and determine what needs work to make you a better athlete at your sport.
- Flexibility and Strength Assessment
- Musculoskeletal Evaluation
- Seven Point Functional Movement Screen (FMS) to Identify Neuromuscular Deficiencies
- Strategies for Prevention of the Most Common Lacrosse Injuries
- High Speed Video Analysis *Available*
- Nutritional Consultation and Follow-ups
Performance programs focus on building power, strength, and speed with:
- Movement Prep (Dynamic Warm-up)
- Speed and Agility Drills
- Strength Training and Power Development
- Combine Specific Techniques and Drills
- Pillar/Core Strength Training
“They composed a work out to directly address my points of weakness, concentrating on movements commonly used on the lacrosse field.” – Reed Looney, 2008 US Lacrosse High School Academic All American, 2008 TCIS Boys Lacrosse, 1st Team All Conference, Teams: Bishop Sullivan Catholic High School, Virginia Beach & Virginia Elite, Charlottesville.
All training programs are developed based on the results of our thorough evaluation and will be tailored dependent on whether you are in preseason, in-season or offseason competition.