Bon Secours Sports Performance offers personal nutrition assessment and counseling services with outpatient registered dietitians. Our dietitians have additional certifications in diabetes education, weight management, and sports and fitness nutrition.
Our nutritional analysis and evaluation is performed by a Registered Dietitian with additional certifications in sports dietetics and weight management. They measure your body and listen as you describe how you use it every day.
Whether you’re an elite athlete or someone for whom housework and recreation provide exercise, a dietitian can estimate what your body needs to perform at its best, and can recommend the adjustments you should make to your diet.
Initial Nutritional Evaluation
- Benchmarking: height, weight and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Measure estimated energy needs
- Determine your target daily protein intake
- Determine fluid needs
- Establish nutritional goals
- Create meal plans based on your food preferences
- Assess progress of your current meal plan
- Monitor current weight and nutritional status
- Analyze body fat
- Nutritional analysis of your current meal plan
Sports and Cash-Based Nutrition Pricing
- Evaluation: $80
- Follow-up: $40