Mechanicsville, Memorial Regional Medical Center
Monday & Wednesday: 6 am – 10 am, noon – 5 pm
Tuesday & Thursday: noon – 8 pm
Friday: 6 am – noon
Hours may vary based on staffing, please call to confirm.
Located in Mechanivsville on the campus of Memorial Regional Medical Center, we have quickly become the premiere sports performance lab for Mechanicsville and Hanover athletes – swimmers, triathletes, golfers, runners, lacrosse players and others, of all ages and skill levels.
Bon Secours Physical Therapy and Sports Performance operates as a department of Memorial Regional Medical Center.
- Sports specific programs include softball and baseball pitching, football/combine prep, running, soccer, and swimming
- Speed and Agility Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Team Performance Training
- Injury Prevention
- Fitness and Weight Loss
- Nutrition Counseling
- Massage Therapy
Our team of clinician/athletes customizes and adapts protocols to individual needs. Trust them to improve your game and keep you playing strong and healthy at every age.
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Certified Strength & Conditioning specialists
- Licensed Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants
- Registered Dietitian Sports Nutritionist
Corey Anderson, CSCS
Sports Performance Coordinator
Jay Moore PT, DPT, SCS
Clinical Supervisor/Physical Therapist
Craig Secor, PT, DPT
Lauren Jones, PT, DPT
Samantha Miller, CMT
Certified Massage Therapist
Abby Forman, MS, RD