Richmond, Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center
Monday-Friday: 8 am – 6 pm
Hours may vary based on staffing, please call to confirm.
Centrally located in Richmond and just minutes from downtown, Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center has quickly become the premiere sports performance lab for Richmond athletes – swimmers, triathletes, golfers, runners, lacrosse players and others, of all ages and skill levels.
Bon Secours Physical Therapy and Sports Performance operates as a department of St. Mary’s Hospital.
- Sports specific programs include softball and baseball pitching, football/combine prep, running, soccer, and swimming
- Speed and Agility Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Team Performance Training
- Injury Prevention
- Fitness and Weight Loss
- Nutrition Counseling
- Massage Therapy
Our team of clinician/athletes customizes and adapts protocols to individual needs. Trust them to improve your game and keep you playing strong and healthy at every age.
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Certified Strength & Conditioning specialists
- Certified Physical Therapists and Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants
- Registered Dietitian Sports Nutritionist
- Massage Therapist
Brandon Johnson, CSCS, FMS, USAW
Sports Performance Coordinator
Mike Hathaway, PT, DPT, ATC, MTC
Clinical Supervisor, Physical Therapist
Kelly Boutchyard, PT, DPT
Justin Taggart, PT, DPT, ATC
Samantha Miller, CMT
Certified Massage Therapist
Abby Forman, MS, RD